Our Life

Friday, September 16, 2011

Salama

Ingat Carla jadi ingat juga sama sister yang lain, Salama...wanita Jepang bercadar hitam...masyaAllah, subhanAllah...ini emailnya yg belum sempat saya balas. Astaghfirullah...

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah wa barakkatuh.

I hope that you and your family are well inshaAllah.

Of course I remember you alhumdulilah and I am sorry that I have taken so long to reply.

It's very nice to hear from you and I hope Allah accepts your haj inshaAllah ameen.

I actually live in Hail which is about 700km from Riyadh and 450km North East of Madinah and this is my fourth year here.

I have been a muslim for about 10 years now and I'm very happy to be muslim alhumdulilah. I wish all my family and friends could be
muslim as well. Please pray for this inshaAllah.

For me, I don't have much time to use the internet and it is easier to contact by sms or text message so I will give you my mobile number inshaAllah
0509954xxx. Please continue to write emails but I will probably text you back if  you give me your number.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Wa salaamu alaikum,

Your sister, Salaamah.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home